Monday 3 October 2011

7-More About Prayer in Quran



PEOPLE MOCK AT PRAYER AND SATAN HINDERS IT:

[5:58] And when you call to prayer they make it a mockery and a joke; this is because they are a people who do not understand.

[5:91] The Shaitan only desires to cause enmity and hatred to spring in your midst by means of intoxicants and games of chance, and to keep you off from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. Will you then desist?

RELUCTANCE TO PRAY:

[19:59] But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed and sensual desires, so they win meet perdition,

[4:142] Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah, and He shall requite their deceit to them, and when they stand up to prayer they stand up sluggishly; they do it only to be seen of men and do not remember Allah save a little.

PRAYER FOR PRAYER:

[14:40] My Lord! make me keep up prayer and from my offspring (too), O our Lord, and accept my prayer:


[6:162] Say. Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds;

No comments:

Post a Comment